AIM
None

The Touchtone Genius The Touchtone Genius

Best Movie I have seen for a while!

YOU DESERVE the 5!

Winchester 9/11 Tribute Winchester 9/11 Tribute

SOB

SOB, u got an 5 and i dont know why i said sob but NVM! NVM! WHAT I SAID u just got an five thats all.

WinchesterLock responds:

^_^

I lol'd

Autumn Tree Autumn Tree

Nice.

MetalGear575 I know what you mean man there are people that would do this shit. Well ill give you 10 for everything because i have seen no better movies then this. Nice job Guys.

nuGuy Episode 5 nuGuy Episode 5

good

It was an great action movie... Got vote 5 from me!

We Hate It When... We Hate It When...

Best!

The best emotional movie ever made with the cool effects and shakes! Plus the benifit of the amazing song that goes with it! I watched you movie like 25-50 times. I have the song but i like to listin to it on NG! Rate 5 *3 times* and 10 over all!

Metal Zero Metal Zero

BS

Bull!!! How can this be your work if you took other peoples sprites: example Metal Slug Charachters, Mega Man ...More!!!

AND SECOND OF ALL YOU DONT EVEN HAVE CREDITS SO IT DOESNT PROVE THIS IS YOUR WORK!!!

G-dog responds:

mehrdad99:
- none -

Sleep: A Tribute Sleep: A Tribute

hmm

Very silent movie...

Fat Facts Fat Facts

hmm...

you got to be joking right?..i dont know what you think! jeez i bet you look like that! you A$$ h0l3! (srry for language, but it disgarases me)

Nim's Winter tale Nim's Winter tale

BEST!

Best relistic art movie i have ever seen!!! i am so HAPPY i can't even talk about more...IT WAS THE BEST MOVIE I SEEN!!

Stop Cryin Your Heart Out Stop Cryin Your Heart Out

I think..

I think it was a emotional song and a cool flash with it...it made me sad...thanks for the people who made this!

CONGRATZ ON YOUR WONDERFUL MOVIE!